Monday, May 13, 2013

PEACE IN ME

"I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world.” (John 16:33)

Lord, in times of trouble, may I always find peace, joy, and comfort in you. You alone stands as my conqueror who always bring victory over my battles. Please be my strength in all the things I do for your greater glory, honor, in praise. All these I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.

It's election day, a day when the nation chooses its next leaders in the Senate, Congress, Provinces, Cities and Municipalities. A day of trouble for those who are obsessed with wealth and power in politics but a day of peace and holiday for those who hope that the Lord would choose leading men to rule over His people.

As a citizen of God and His beloved nation, I pray for peace in these times of trouble. May we all have a clean, honest, and peaceful election. May the Lord's will prevail over His people in placing leaders with unblemished integrity, morality and great love for God.

The Lord knows everything that is happening and we must believe that He is our Savior who comes from the Father so that His peace will reign in our lives in this troubled world.


QUOTES:

GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING.

WE MUST BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR 
WHO COMES FROM THE FATHER 
SO THAT HIS PEACE WILL REIGN IN OUR LIVES 
IN THIS TROUBLED WORLD.