Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Go forth in Peace

Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. -- Proverbs 3:17

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. -- Jeremiah 6:16

Go forth in peace, for you have followed the good road. Go forth without fear, for he who created you has made you holy, has always protected you, and loves you as a mother. Blessed be you, my God, for having created me. -- St Clare of Assisi

I am at peace for I have followed the good road the Lord had set before me. A road that would lead me to the fulfillment of all my dreams and aspirations in life. I have walked in faith and not by sight knowing that there is nothing I can without my Lord who gives me strength. He enables me to achieve my goals in accordance with His will and purpose.

Father in heaven, you are my peace. Through Jesus Christ your Son, you have set the good road for me to follow. In Him I have found the inner peace that I have sought all through my life. May all my days bring glory and praise to you through Christ. Amen.