Thursday, September 10, 2015

PEACE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

LET THE PEACE OF CHRIST CONTROL YOUR HEARTS
September 10, 2015 - Thursday, 7:07 AM

And let the peace of Christ control your hearts, the peace into which you were also called in one Body. (Colossians 3:15)

God works to bring unity and peace to one another in Christ. Peace that makes you live in comfort and security, knowing that the people you meet treats you as a friend and not as an enemy. Allow the peace of Christ to take full control over your life so that you will always find joy in everybody that you meet each day.

Lord Jesus, you are my peace. Peace that makes me dwell in love rather than in hate. Peace that makes me understand the plight of others and relate with them rather than pushing with my own agenda. Peace that opens my heart to be compassionate and kind in dealing with other people.

Thank you so much for the peace that you bring in each and every moment of my life. Truly, only your peace can cure a troubled heart.

With much love and thanksgiving I pray. Amen. 


GRACE AND PEACE
July 16, 2013 - 8:22AM

Grace to you and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

We are bound to give thanks to God always for you, as is fitting, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing. (2 Thessalonians 1:1-3)

The Lord has given me the grace and peace. . .

In spite of the current uncertainties I face at work such as the emergence of influential competitors and a set back in supply of form inventories, the Lord gave me the grace of peace at the start of my work week.

As soon as I sat on my work table, I began to experience the Lord's guiding presence with a whisper to my heart saying, "Be at Peace, I am here with you".

Then I felt an inner calmness of mind and heart as though the Lord commanded the storm to leave me.

Business went on as usual and the Lord's blessings continue to pour without any indication of loosing any account. Truly God's mighty deeds remain.

The Lord said, "If the mighty deeds done in your midst had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day." (Matthew 11:23)


Lord, you have done and continue to do great and mighty deeds for me that made me who I am and what I am today. May your good and mighty deeds remain in me so that in all that I do, you will always be praised and glorified. Thank you so much for the grace of living and working in peace knowing that you are always there by my side. You alone can bring peace, joy and happiness to my life. With much love and thanksgiving I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.





Read:
Colossians 3:12-17
2 Thessalonians 1: 1 - 5, 11 - 12

Published: 
July 16, 2013 - 8:22AM
August 23, 2010 - 5:35 AM