Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Learn to Control Your Emotions

But God said to Jonah, "Do you do well to be angry for the plant?" 
And he said, "I do well to be angry, angry enough to die." 
JONAH 4:9


Father in heaven, You are a gracious God and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love. 

All that is happening in my life today are blessings that come from You alone. I praise and thank You so much for the countless blessings that make us live healthy, comfortably, peacefully, and fully secured. 

Please forgive me for the times when I tend to forget that blessings are not products of hard work done by me but was freely given by You without any cost. The truth is, there is no profitable work to be done if You choose and decide not to give me any business. 

In a special way, I humbly ask for Your mercy and forgiveness for all of us who have sinned because of anger and pride. Have pity on your children Lord who still do not know the goodness of Your works done in them. May You forever be the love of our lives, making our joy full and complete through Christ. 

Not my will but Yours be done. As always, I completely surrender all works at hand to You through Christ in whom all good things come. 

With much love and thanksgiving I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.